On behalf of Polish Student Organization we would like to invite you to Fall Rajd (Hiking).
You MUST RSVP to email@example.com please include names of all attendees, where you are leaving from and if you have free space in the car or need transportation.
Last day to RSVP: Thursday October 15th 2015
1. Cost should not exceed $10 per person. (Active PSO members will get a discount) Whole hike should take about 4-5 hours. We will be having a bonfire with polish sausage and other foods, provided by PSO. (let us know if you’re vegetarian)
2. We will meet here:
at 9:30AM sharp, please do not be late.
3. Parking area has very poor cell phone reception, so plan your route ahead of time!
4. FYI: Alcohol is strictly forbidden in all NYS Parks.
5. We will be hiking in the woods, so remember to dress accordingly and wear comfortable shoes (hiking shoes recommended but sneakers are fine too)
6. Any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Remember to pack good humor
See you soon.